Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Times are really tough right now!!!

Lots of people are stuggling financially these days.
I am not exempt.
I am always thinking about ways to cut back, cut
down, and save $.

I recently started collecting coupons in a serious
way. I bought $25 groceries on the weekend and
used coupons, knocking off $5 from the total. I
purchased a hot pink plastic accordian-portfolio
file wi/a closure to organize my coupons:
P & G (Procter & Gamble)
Smartsource
and lastly, Redplum.
It makes it so much easier to find the ones I need,
because they are organized.

I went to the Goodwill last week and found 4 flower
shaped plates for $.49 each which matched the plastic
deinging glasses I bought @ Wallyworld 5 years ago.
On the weekend, I went to the Goodwill and I found
4 bowls that match all of them, for $.25 each and I
found a great salad spinner for $3.

I love Goodwill . On the last full weekend of each
month, everything is half price.

ps If you feel that something is overpriced, you can
kindly ask them if they could adjust the $ if there are
other like-items that are priced lower.
How do you cut back, cut down and stretch your
hard earned dollar$ ?

No comments:

Post a Comment