Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Be sure to make memories with those that you love...

Sometimes, our lives get to be so busy that we forget to say I love you to our family and friends and relatives.

I live far away from my siblings and nieces and nephews and their spousses and great-neices and great-nephews and some of my friends and my relatives. I love them dearly and I miss them terribly. They are so adorable and so precious.

When the weather gets cooler, take advantage of it and plan a picnic
with your loved ones or friends. Or, invite people over for Dessert and coffee
or Frappechino's .

Don't forget to say I love you; you never know when it'll be your last chance to say it to one of them.
Bake some brownies today; just because.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is, "don't forget to make some precious memories
with your loved ones,because no one knows how much time they have left on earth.

I used to bake cookies with my nieces and nephew that lived nearby, when they were
very young. They still remind me of their fond memories about all the times we shared. We always ate some cookie dough together, which they got so excited about.

Tamar

No comments:

Post a Comment