Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Treasure Hunting at Goodwill


I enjoy seeing just how much I can get for my Nickel. haha
At the Goodwill this past weekend,they had a half-price sale on their already Low prices.
I racked up. I purchased :
1 Bedsheet,white with beautiful big blue roses on it, $.49


4 Autumn dinner napkins, $.25 (I call that a real deal)

1 Beautiful white patterned dinner plate, $.49 (I am eclectic)
2 Nice dish towels, $.50 each
1 Small potporri pot/lid , $.49 each
2 Tall Pilsner glasses, $.49 each ( to drink coke and milk in,ha)
4 Brightly colored plastic plates, $.19 each (now, that's a steal)
4 Cobalt blue plastic plates, $.19 each
2 Tennis rackets (for killing the Wood Bees), $1.50 each
1 Lunchroom Tray, $.49

Not bad at all.
I will use the blue and white rose printed sheet for a special project in another blog. Check back to see what I am up to .
Tamar

No comments:

Post a Comment