Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I could've made alot of money, if I had only known

Back in 1979,31 years ago,I realized that I had to cook double batches of food to put in the freezer, so that I'd have something ready to eat when time was short and I was busy. I worked crazy hours at Sou. Central Bell and was too tired to cook every day. I stocked up on meat when it was on sale and cooked most of it to put in the freezer.
I could've made alot of money by writing a book about it and include recipes and instructions. Approximately 15 years ago, I saw 2 ladies on TV showing how they cook in bulk to save time and money and electricity. It made me sad. Oh well.
I cook and season ground beef, and add chopped onions (don't faint, but, I have cooked 30 lbs. of very freshly ground chuck roasts all at one time,). I then, have seasoned part of it for Tacos, part for chili, and saved some for Sloppy Joes, which we really enjoy, and some for spaghetti. You can also use it in soups .
I have cooked Chuck Roasts and then put them in the freezer after cutting the roasts, to eat as Roast and Gravy or to make Beef Stew.
I will post my Beef Stew Recipe on another blog.
This saves time and money and electricity and Saves You From Going Out To Eat When You Don't Feel Like Cooking. Eating-out is expensive.
I hope that I have inspired you today.
Be blessed.
Tamar

No comments:

Post a Comment