Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Super Couponer

I enjoy watching "Nightline" on ABC;one episode on March 25, about Super Couponer, Nathan,who,when given $50 to spend by Nightline, bought $526.00 worth of groceries.
Nathan had to build strong wooden shelving to house All of the merchandise he gets for free and the ones he pays a little bit of money for. Needless to say,his garage is chock full.
I was so inspired by him, that I went to the local Newspaper and bought 2 Sunday papers and then went to CVS with coupons in hand,bought $40 worth of shampoo(2)(buy one,get one conditioner free for each,Downy Fabric Softener(2),stirofoam plates),(2)packs gum....I had received a New CVS card with a coupon "spend $20 get $4 back"...
I used the instore ad to maximize my savings and at the end, the $40 worth of merchandise cost me $19.oo (tax included)and I had forgetton to give the girl my $4 coupon; she gave me $4 cash....plus, the items I bought produced $4 in in-store credit,so it really cost me $11 for $40 worth of good, useful, needed, name brand products.
Man, I was happy.

Just look for my post of ABC's link and click on it.
Tamar

No comments:

Post a Comment