Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OOOps Paint







I am sorry, but, I don't know how to move the pictures down , so that they coordinate with the
writings .

I get really tired of white walls so,I ventured out and started with the smallest
room in the house; the Bath Room.

I went to Lowe's and found some Oops Paint for $5 per gallon. TIP: Home Depot has it too. It is paint that someone had Lowe's mix for them but, decided they didn't like the color and did not buy it. I love it. The color was lavender.

Shortly after painting the Bath Room lavender, I was in the Goodwill and I found a shower curtain; White Battenburg Lace for $4. That was another one of my "Jesus Deals".
When I go shopping,I pray and ask God to lead me straight to the good deals and He always does. It is so amazing.

I bought some small picture frames at the Dollar Tree and painted them granny smith apple green, then used some brown acrylic paint and made a "wash" to go over it. It is called "patina green"...like the color you see on a clay flower pot when it's been outside during the Summer.

I then went to The Dollar General and bought some pretty blank greeting cards and put them in the frame $.50 each.
It looks so pretty.

P.S. If you find OOps paint in a color that is close to what you want,if you purchase the paint and a small plastic container,they can pour out just enuf to be able to add some of the color you want to match the colorcard that you choose.
Tamar

No comments:

Post a Comment