Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Things to keep in your automobile

This will save you time and money.

If you get invited to birthday parties,baby showers,
and bridal showers, you should buy a small cont-
ainer to store a roll of tape, scissors, cards and
some different colored ribbons, along with some
flat packages of wrapping paper for each of these
3 types of parties.

I also like to keep some liquid soap in a drawer
under the seat, for cleanup after eating on the
go. I keep two wash cloths in the drawer because
I always have bottled water with me.

I have a hair brush,some deoderant and a pkg. of
in the drawer,little toothbrushes from the
Dollar Tree that contains toothpaste,in the
drawer under the front seat of my van for
emergencies,too.

Another thing that I keep on hand is envelopes, a
notebook, an ink pen, and some stamps.

It is always a good idea to keep a brand new
disposable camera in your glove box or in a
special box under your seat, for incase you ever
get into a wreck or witness a wreck. Take a pic
of the car and driver that hits you and the lic.
plate too. If the person leaves the scene of the
accident that they caused, you can always send
a copy of the pics to the 3 local TV channels
and ask them to show them on the News,asking
anyone who has any info, to call the local
Police and report it. I always keep a notebook
and ink pens in the van to jot down any notes
I will need to remember.

I purchased a wicker basket to take up the space
between the two front seats in my van to put
mail, cell phone chargers and other things in
and keep them organized. I also bought another
wicker basket with a fabric liner and I lined it
with a plastic bag from the grocery store; I use
it to keep trash contained in my van. I can't
stand it when people throw trash in their
car. I simply empty the bag when I go to the
dump each week.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment