Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

DOING DOUBLE DUTY




I like to BBQ different kinds of meat when I do BBQ.
Yesterday, I marinated some Baby Back Ribs
and some boneless chicken breasts .



(TIP)
I thawed some chicken breasts in the Ziploc Freezer bag
that I had frozen them in and I sliced each one
in half, because they were so thick and huge.
I seasoned them with Tony Chacheries' seasoning
and I mixed a 1/2 cup of Italian salad dress-
ing, 6 squirts of liquid smoke, 7 squirts of
soy sauce and 5 squirts of worcestershire
sauce and 1 squirt of Dales' marinade.

(TIP)I used the same Ziploc bag that the chicken
breasts were in, to do Double Duty to marinate
them .

It also saved me from having to dirty another
dish to marinate the meat in. I also marinated
the Baby Back Ribs in another Ziploc bag.
When I placed them on the grill, I simply poured
out the marinade on the grass and zipped the
bag shut and threw it away.

MOST IMPORTANT TIP I COULD EVER GIVE YOU:
It is extremely important that you never use the
marinade on the meat once it has been cooking,
unless you first heat it up to a boiling point for
about one minute to kill the germs, then you
can brush the meat with the marinade.

You can use the chicken breasts on a salad or
on a pizza or make really quick fajitas with them.
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment