Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Heavenly Chocolate Brownie~ My Original Recipe

   Indulgence  de  Chocolat                                                                     Follow Me on Pinterest             



I have a little story to tell you about how I developed this  Heavenly Chocolate Brownie Recipe .
We were getting ready to leave the house, to pick up my Foster Daughter, and I suddenly wanted to
make brownies to take with us....I only had one hour to do this.  I had no Brownie mixes, nor Cake
 mixes, and I did not have enough time to "analyze" any more recipes from Pinterest.  I had tried a
recipe on Pinterest that claimed it was the best ever brownies and, well, if I'm gonna splurge on
calories, it has to be The Bomb, or I won't waste my calories.  Those brownies were not chocolatey
enough, nor were they moist enough or rich enough.  I am a true Brownie Lover, to the 10th power.

I got flustered  and prayed , "God, please just tell me what to put in the bowl and how much, In Jesus Name' I Pray, Amen". He answers my every prayer.
He started telling me the ingredients and the measures and I made them.
They cooled in the baking dish, (glass)....for about 4-5 hours and Oh My Sweet Jesus!  We went bonkers
when we tasted them.  Never, in my 52, uhm, I mean, '25' years, lol, have I EVER tasted brownies that are
so unbelievably, irresistibly, undeniably Out Of This World.  They are dangerously delicious!!! and, I mean
it!

If you are a chocolate lover that has no self control, click out of my Blog as soon as possible; don't go any further.  You can not imagine how hard the challenge to resist going back for seconds will be.  

ps  Since God, Himself gave me this recipe for Heavenly Chocolate Brownies, I am convinced that they are
the exact ones that are served in, you guessed it,  In Heaven . 
So, here goes...............

                   ~Heavenly Chocolate Brownie Recipe~


Preheat oven to 400 degrees:

Dry Ingredients~
2     c. white granular sugar 
2/3  c. cocoa powder   
1     c. plain flour 
1/8  t. salt
1/2  t. baking soda 

Whisk dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. 

Wet Ingredients~
 1 1/2    Bars Real Butter, melted, cooled 
 3          large eggs 
 1/4 c.   vegetable oil
 1/4 c.   Hershey's syrup
1 1/2 t.  Pure Vanilla Extract

 Melt butter, then pour into dry ingredients, stir well before adding eggs, oil, and Hershey's  Syrup.  Lastly, add Pure Vanilla and stir 
until incorporated.




  
Spread batter in an 11"x9" glass baking dish. 


Bake for 21 minutes.  Remove from the oven
and allow to cool before cutting. 



or until toothpick inserted in the center, comes out almost clean. 
Let Brownies cool for 1 hour before cutting,or they might be really gooey. 
I know that it is fat and carb overload, but, you can ration yourself and only bake it on Special Occasions.

I can truely say that these are The Best Brownies EVER!!!!! 
I don't think I will be purchasing many packages of 
Brownie Mix anymore......I had considered making my own mixes anyway, after I saw it on Pinterest, but, I don't think any other recipe can compare, without adding chunks of candy bars chopped up, or caramel, or anything else.  

 After you bake these, please let me know what you and your family think of these brownies. 
                                     

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment