Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

I Love Marinated Steaks cooked on the grill...





Steaks are my all time, no.1 Favorite food .
I really enjoy a great tasting Ribeye Steak ,but my absolute favorite is Filet Mignon. I put the bacon strip on after I am finished marinating the steaks, before grilling them.

New York Strip Steaks are wonderful and flavorful, tho not quite as tender , in my opinion.But, I still love them.

Sirloin Steaks are tender and delicious also.

My Steak Marinade :
I poke holes in the steaks using a fork, then I season with
Tony Chacheries' seasoning
Granulated Garlic
Garlic Powder
Liquid Smoke (a few squirts)
Lower Sodium Soy Sauce (about 3 squirts per side on each of the steaks)
Worcestershire Sauce (about 2 squirts per side on each of the steaks)
Olive Oil (a good dousing on both sides of each steak)
***I got this marinade from my Sister and Borther-in-Law; they are the King
and Queen of Steak Grilling.***





TIPS: You can grill a couple of extra steaks to slice and make Fajitas with or place upon your salad .

No comments:

Post a Comment